Views
Helpful
Replies

Urgent need for C6500-fpd-pkg.151-1.sy1.pkg

aliamiri53
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

Problem:  I've recently got a new C6506E along with an ASASM for a client. But unfortunately during the boot-up process, the switch powers ASASM down and alerts of a software incompatibility! and it needs a FPD package that doesn't exist:  c6500-fpd-pkg.151-1.sy1.pkg Well, obviously I have no service contract available now to download the image from Cisco.

Request:  Is there anybody to help me and share the mentioned image file with me?  I really need to make the switch and firewall operational very soon. 

Regards,

- Ali

2 Replies 2

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I highly anyone will share the software you need here on Cisco forums to you by using their own service contract.

If the devices are new and just aquired I would imagine you could request the required software from Cisco directly.

I am kind of wondering why have you been provided/supplied with a setup that doesnt work in the first place.

- Jouni

Jouni,

Yes, I got disappointed when I faced this problem at the first place of setup procedure and the FPD image was missing!

Albeit Cisco Support is a good and useful option, but I believe all products should get operational at first with no support service!

Anyway, if there is anybody who can help me to obtain that c6500-fpd-pkg.151-1.sy1.pkg image file, then he/she can writes to my email address, in case this forum is not the place to share Cisco files online! 

Regards,

- Ali

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card