Views
Helpful
Replies

URL Filter on SFR Module ASA 5506-X with ASDM

Carlos Baez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

I have a situation when used ASDM to configure the firepower module on the ASA 5506-X.
I create a object to filter a URL for example, cisco.com, but when I put that on my policy, the firepower doesn't do anything and the traffic flow is normal, don't block the web page.
On my laptop, is installed the sourcefire agent 2.5 and the SFR Module have the last version 6.0 and his synchronizes with a Active Directory.

The SourceFire ACL is matching a lot.

Thanks for your help.

Carlos.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

It looks like you've created an object called "permit". Can you share that object definition?

I also see the access control policy is out of date on the device. You should deploy and verify it synchronizes.

View solution in original post

You're welcome Carlos,

Please mark your question as answered if it has been.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Can you provide a screenshot of your Access Control Policy showing the URL policy details?

Also please confirm the URL filtering license is installed and applied.

Hi Marvin

Yes, I have the license for that feacture.

I see the difference on version 5 to 6 is in the access control policy, on version5 have a button "Create Policy", but on version 6 doesn't have.

Attach the image.

It looks like you've created an object called "permit". Can you share that object definition?

I also see the access control policy is out of date on the device. You should deploy and verify it synchronizes.

Hi Marvin

I appreciate your help, deploy miss the truth, then run correctly.

Hugs.

Carlos

You're welcome Carlos,

Please mark your question as answered if it has been.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: