Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
stsong
Level 4
Level 4

Last week, I discussed with you how to set up and managed converged wired and wireless access with Cisco Prime Infrastructure. Here, as the 3rd post of our 5-part blog series, I’ll focus on how to ensure application performance for your branch site users with Prime. Again, here’s my blog series plan on how to set up networking with Prime for a new branch site.

WAN deployment – blog 1
Converged wired and wireless  – blog 2
Application performance – blog 3 (This blog)
Troubleshooting – blog 4
Network health – blog 5
applications

Your new branch network is up and running as planned.  Everything for your WAN, wired and wireless access is working beautifully. But how is your business application performance? At the end of the day, it’s all about the applications and user experience.

A recent study on network management megatrends shows that application performance degradations are often difficult to diagnose. This is because there are many potential contributing factors ranging from the application itself to back-end data systems to general network issues. However, the study reveals that the top 2 leading factors are network congestion and network configuration changes. Read Full Blog>>

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: