cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
3 Comments
Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Thanks good links some good points in there , regarding the python do you have any useful  network python scripts  , im just starting to look into this side of things for aci and the nx-os see what can be done and what I can get out of it , ive written few basic scripts but looking for something more detailed that can manipulate for my own network

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your comments.

Soon I will publish an other article about python scripting and functionality in NX-OS. I will keep you update.

Meanwhile, you can have a look at CiscoLive presentations searching with python scripting Nexus. You can find very useful information.

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes some good pdfs available on CL seen some pyhton scripts on GitHub too,  I have been collecting them  , still have to really read them though and theres a good video on general IOS-XE programmability too , yes keep me posted every bit helps when your learning something new , thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: