In this article, we are going to talk about Cisco Umbrella Overview.
- The continuity of IT is the basis of today’s business environment. Almost every single decision made by business is either based on an IT data or done using the IT platform. And so, the security, availability, visibility, and performance of the IT sector are the key foundation of a solid business and service environment.
- what you will do if the attacker pivots and enter your network infrastructure to get your sensitive data, attackers need to register with your domain to start his attack, all of this will happen once you respond to the incident.
-Cisco umbrella comes to secure your sensitive data within more than 20x data centers -WW- around the world and tied with a cisco Talos operation center team.
-Cisco Umbrella offers the protection for both enterprise, home network, any connect, through the filtering of all DNS requests that are done under your domain and determine the URL.
- Cisco Umbrella is a secure cloud platform that provides you a defense against threats, Umbrella is DNS and IP layers.
- Cisco Umbrella secures your enterprise from malware, Phishing Etc...
- Cisco Umbrella provides complete visibility into internet activity.
- Cisco Umbrella integrations with the other security solutions.
- Cisco Umbrella has updated reputation list.
- Cisco Umbrella is working without any latency.
We can say Cisco Umbrella is an intelligence proxy.
NOTE: You can get the Cisco umbrella solution in your enterprise within 10 minutes, stay tuned for the next article about Cisco umbrella.
*** I hope that has been informative for you and thank you *** Mohamed Alhenawy CCIE#60453
I have a multihomed scenario with two routers connected to two different ISP's.The inside interfaces of the routers have VRRP configured and are both connected to the same switch.IP SLA reachability is set up to track reachability to 22.214.171.124 in the ...
When connecting 2 nexus 93108 with 40Gigabit WSP-Q40GLR4L over 15 meter with single mode cable (with fiber optics patch panel).There is on one side on the first lane a weak receive power on the optical signal. switch-002# sh int eth1/52 trans d...
Hello Guys,I am facing a high OutDiscards packet on a giga interface connecting my Cisco 2960 SW to ASA Firewall (outside interface) show interfaces gigabitEthernet 1/0/16 counters errorsPort Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDisca...
Hi,I've a an ASR920 with a loopback address of 192.168.0.27 on which I want to regulate SSH access to limit it only to the network 192.168.17.0/24, so I created this ACL:permit tcp 192.168.17.0 0.0.0.255 host 192.168.0.27 eq 22 I configure...
How may I determine the status of the password-recovery mechanism on a switch? Is there are show command that can reveal it? There is not any indication in the running configuration as to whether it is on or off from what I can tell. Also,...