Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
kish05
Level 1
Level 1

i have one switch and two ports for two dirrent network they is ring both port in same vlan configuration, i want solution if one port down then autometic traafic gone from 2nd port it is possible?

Note: switch1 in  2 ethernet port avaibale only 21-22

switch1 ethernet port 21 is connect with switch2 ethernet port 4 other port is full

switch1 ethernet port 22 is connect with switch3 ethernet port 1 other port is full

switch2 in ethernet port 5 is connect with  switch3 in ethernet port 2. other port is full

ring network so if switch1 i port 21 down then autometic traafic gone from switch port 22 it is possible?

Comments
Zaaf Aba
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Kish

I kind of understood what you are trying to achieve.

All of your switches has vlan 5-8-74-89 and as you have mentioned that the other ports are full because of in use and you are not having any issues. I am sure that spanning tree is already running on every switch to provide you a loop free topology by blocking one on the links between the switches. Not knowing which port is currently blocked

switch 1
/                 \
switch 2       OLT1
|                   |
switch3   --   OLT2
                    |
                  Mikrotikwan

please run the commands below on  switch1, switch2, switch3,OLT1, OLT2 and share the output.

show spanning-tree active

and

show spanning-tree summary

Regards

Zaaf

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: