Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Moderador
Community Manager
Community Manager

To   participate   in this event, please use the Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expert  button   to ask your questions

This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners.  

Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.  Please log in.

If you still cannot access the event after you log in, and you believe you should, contact us at csc-events@external.cisco.com

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the Catalyst 9000 series family and its consideration in regards of design and troubleshooting. This topic covers best practices for the C9200, C9300, C9400 and C9500 families, platform / software related restrictions and limitations, troubleshooting tips, platform verifications and monitoring / health-check tips for each one of the products in our Catalyst 9000 portfolio. It also covers implementation advice when deploying Catalyst 9000 for SDA/DNA environment.

Ask questions from February Tuesday 26th to Friday 15th of March, 2019

Featured experts

camihern.jpgCamilo Hernández has been a Cisco TAC engineer for the Enterprise Routing & Switching team for 2 years at the Mexico City offices. Before Cisco, he worked at Sykes Colombia for 3 years as a Support Engineer – Team Lead, with the LAN Switching team. He specializes in the entire Cisco Catalyst portfolio, and L2 design and troubleshooting on IOS/IOS-XE platforms. Camilo holds a degree on Electronics Engineering at Universidad del Norte, in Barranquilla – Colombia. He holds a CCNA R&S certification. On his free time he loves literature and films, particularly from Colombian artists; he also enjoys photography, playing soccer and hiking.

alejanme.jpgAlejandro Mendoza is a Customer Support Engineer with the enterprise R&S team. Alejandro holds a bachelor degree in Engineer in Computer Systems form the Universidad de Valle de Mexico, Lomas Verdes. He has a CCNA certification in R&S.

Camilo and Alejandro might not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Remember that you can continue the conversation on the Switching community.

Find other events https://community.cisco.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Events?categoryId=technology-support  

**Helpful votes Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

Make and review your questions here. 

Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expert

5 Comments
faraj
Level 1
Level 1

hi i have problem to re install new GLC-LX-SM-RGD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP transceiver SFP. in CGR 2010 RW ..

msg appear (unknown media type) . i tried command (service unsupported-transceiver) but didn't work.. then i asked the vendor tell me i need to upgrade firmware to SFP.

BUT I DIDN'T KNOW  how? i need the solution plz. 

faraj
Level 1
Level 1

hi i have problem to re install new GLC-LX-SM-RGD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP transceiver SFP. in CGR 2010 RW ..

msg appear (unknown media type) . i tried command (service unsupported-transceiver) but didn't work.. then i asked the vendor tell me i need to upgrade firmware to SFP.

BUT I DIDN'T KNOW  how? i need the solution plz. IMG_20190225_163901.jpg

Pventuro
Level 1
Level 1

Hello!

I have a connection between a Catalyst 6500 and the Catalyst 9407R

I have configured access by SSH in the Catalyst 9407R. I can access by SSH from a PC to Catalyst 9407R by Putty, but from the Catalyst 6500 I see an error:

SW-6500#ssh 10.40.0.1

[Connection to 10.40.0.1 aborted: error status 0]

faraj
Level 1
Level 1

BUT I DIDN'T KNOW  how? i need the solution plz.

@Cisco Moderador wrote:

To   participate   in this event, please use the Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expert  button   to ask your questions

This special event is open only to Cisco Customers and Partners.  

Many pages in the Cisco Community are accessible only to Cisco customers, partners, or logged in entitled guests.  Please log in.

If you still cannot access the event after you log in, and you believe you should, contact us at csc-events@external.cisco.com

This topic is a chance to discuss more about the Catalyst 9000 series family and its consideration in regards of design and troubleshooting. This topic covers best practices for the C9200, C9300, C9400 and C9500 families, platform / software related restrictions and limitations, troubleshooting tips, platform verifications and monitoring / health-check tips for each one of the products in our Catalyst 9000 portfolio. It also covers implementation advice when deploying Catalyst 9000 for SDA/DNA environment.

Ask questions from February Tuesday 26th to Friday 15th of March, 2019

Featured experts

camihern.jpgCamilo Hernández has been a Cisco TAC engineer for the Enterprise Routing & Switching team for 2 years at the Mexico City offices. Before Cisco, he worked at Sykes Colombia for 3 years as a Support Engineer – Team Lead, with the LAN Switching team. He specializes in the entire Cisco Catalyst portfolio, and L2 design and troubleshooting on IOS/IOS-XE platforms. Camilo holds a degree on Electronics Engineering at Universidad del Norte, in Barranquilla – Colombia. He holds a CCNA R&S certification. On his free time he loves literature and films, particularly from Colombian artists; he also enjoys photography, playing soccer and hiking.

alejanme.jpgAlejandro Mendoza is a Customer Support Engineer with the enterprise R&S team. Alejandro holds a bachelor degree in Engineer in Computer Systems form the Universidad de Valle de Mexico, Lomas Verdes. He has a CCNA certification in R&S.

Camilo and Alejandro might not be able to answer each question due to the volume expected during this event. Remember that you can continue the conversation on the Switching community.

Find other events https://community.cisco.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Events?categoryId=technology-support  

**Helpful votes Encourage Participation! **
Please be sure to rate the Answers to Questions

Make and review your questions here. 

Join the Discussion : Cisco Ask the Expert

adamgibs7
Level 6
Level 6

Dears,

What is new in 9300/9200 rather than other catalyst 3850,3650,2960XR 

Please elaborate.

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: