Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bring the power of the IT network to the IoT edge. Join us as we dive into the latest additions to the Cisco IoT portfolio that connect industrial & operational assets and environments at scale. Our Cisco IoT experts will be taking your questions live at our upcoming Cisco Chat as we discuss how to “Unite Your Edge.”

https://community.cisco.com/t5/networking-videos/ciscochat-live-unite-your-edge-new-innovations-from-cisco-iot-on/ba-p/4423522

5 Comments
JamesJerie59324
Level 1
Level 1

Yes me too!! I am coming to the meeting  My question is... What is the host email?

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi James,

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, are you looking to connect with the person hosting the chat?

Thanks,

Greg

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for joining today! We'll be taking your questions around our new suite of Catalyst IoT Routers, so drop your questions here and we'll answer live.

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Have questions about any of the new routers? Drop your questions here and we'll answer live.

greghami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
For more, check out: cs.co/6015yDee9 #CiscoChat
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: