DevNet Networking

Engage with peers and Cisco experts about networking developer tools and resources.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Build for Better Code Challenge

Surprising Technology Facts

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Browse the Community

Crosswork Automation Hub

Welcome to the Automation Hub—a collaborative space designed for the automation community to foster ...

2813 Posts

Controllers

Community space to connect, share knowledge, and seek guidance on network controllers and related to...

800 Posts

Network Devices

Explore, inquire, and collaborate on network devices.

133 Posts

Activity in DevNet Networking

Cisco router Speed test automation

Hi Cisco Community team,I have cisco ISR 4331 router on which i want to perform speed test automation so when speed goes down i should get email trigger.use cases.1. every hour speed test automation result on email2. If speed goes beyond x limit IT t...

Cisco FMC FTD Device Configuration Question

Hello,I'm trying to configure a Cisco FMC using ansible. What I'm trying to do is configure FTD interfaces via the API. I have been on the CiscoGit for ansible and below is the example configuration. I'm the only thing I've really changed is the inte...

issue in genie parser for command "show ip bgp vpnv4 vrf VRF-NAME"

Hello, I discovered genie parser and it's awesome.I installed pyats[library] + genie + pyats-genie-command-parse 1.3.9 on ubuntu 20.04I use it on .txt files as explained at the url :https://community.cisco.com/t5/controllers/use-genie-parser-on-text-...

thibaultm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Query on using instance-identifier yang type

How can I use the "instance-identifier" type to reference an instance of a nested list within a YANG data model? For instance, consider a YANG module where there are two lists, "a" and "b", with "b" nested inside "a". Additionally, there is a leaf "c...

akumartm by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Automation Levels

Network Automation Levels   Network automation is a hot topic in the industry today and many will tell you about how they have successfully automated their network. But what do they mean by network automation? What is network automation? In general...

Netconf query timeout when querying prefixes in vrf

Hi,Running this query results in a timeout. I queried with or without neighbor element, however, results are the same. Any workaround to not time out? Route scale is about 12K routes inside the VRF table.Neighbors Configured: 6 Established: 5Address-...

<bad-element>cli-config-data</bad-element>

Hi everybody,thank you for a great resource! I'm attempting at configuring a CSR router (16.09.05) with netconf - however not with xml, rather with cli stuff. I'm getting this error message:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <rpc-reply xmlns="urn...

kim by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Experts - Last 30 Days