Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA), routing, switching, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production dep...

2090 Posts

NFVIS Solutions

Join peers and Cisco experts to discuss Cisco’s Network Function Virtualization (NFV) products and s...

12 Posts

SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to sec...

2053 Posts

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.

105278 Posts

ThousandEyes

Join us for information about our use cases, common troubleshooting, discussions, getting started gu...

122 Posts

Activity in Networking

Cisco SD Wan vs PaloAlto SD WAN

We have a dilemma on what to choose, strange thing is that currently they confirmed to use SD Access at main offices i.e we will have borders as cn and routers in DC as TC to create VXLAN/LISP sessions over DC between multiple sitesBut if they choose...

LAN Automation fails

HiI'm trying a very simple LAN Automation test where I have one Border manually configured and discovered which I am then going to use as a seed device for my second Border.  When I start the LAN automation process the second Border upgraded to my Go...

KevinR99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how to see the traffic rate under the interface vlan in NX-OS

how can we determine how much traffic passes through the interface vlan in the Nexus switches,the command (show interface vlan ) doesn't give the needed same as the catalyst,also, (show interface vlan counter) the values we can't read!

Sudqi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 4510+R ssh error after upgrade xe 3.11.07 to xe 3.11.09

Hi,after a upgrade from xe 3.11.07 to 3.11.09 we cannot open a ssh session to our 4510+R Switch. Before the upgrade everything works fine. The error message in the log  is:%SSH-3-BAD_PACK_LEN: Bad packet lenghthWe zeroised the  rsa key and generate i...

Can't reach internet from neighboring routers

I am sure that I missing something simple in my understanding of how this works. I have connected my virtual CML lab to my network through the external connector. I am able to reach the internet from my edge router. However, for some reason I can not...

ryanbeaudry_0-1710777396519.png ryanbeaudry_1-1710777518233.png ryanbeaudry_2-1710777735675.png

Forward Broadcast

Hello,I have subnet like this :My pc under vlan 100 (192.168.100.0/24)My NAS under vlan 150 (192.168.150.0/24)Actually when the nas and pc located under same subnet, I can discovery the nas from my laptop using vendor utility, but can't discover when...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we directly upgrade C9200-48P from 17.03.03 to 17.09.04?

Hello, everyone. Our compnay is going to upgrade C9200 software. Can we directly upgrade C9200-48P from 17.03.03 to 17.09.04? 您好,最近相对公司的 C9200 交换机进行软件升级,目前交换机的软件版本是 17.03.03,可以直接升级到最新版本 17.09.04 吗?有没有需要注意的地方?  

Bourne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Packet tracer kali linux

i try to install it on kali but this error still exist  The following packages have unmet dependencies: packettracer: Depends: libgl1-mesa-glx but it is not installable

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.