cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route-map "as-path prepend" not modelled in NXOS REST API?

Cathal Mooney
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am working on a project automating our switch frabric using the NXOS REST-API.

I have hit what, for me would be a major issue, in that the following command syntax does not appear to be modeled in the REST API DME?

route-map TEST permit 10
 set as-path prepend 100 100 100

If I add this command to a route-map and then GET the configuration for it from the switch there is no child of 'rtmapEntry' returned that corresponds to it.  Further if I paste CLI as above into the NX-API Developer Sandbox console it tells me the following:

Error in 1 of 9 commands:
id:  9
cmd: "  set as-path prepend 200 200"
msg: Invalid params
     % The command is not modeled

So it looks like there is no way to do this from the REST API?  I am using a physical 93180YC-EX switch on 7.0(3)I7(4).

Can anyone confirm this is the case?  Or does anyone have any knowledge on whether this might be modeled in an upcoming release?

Right now I'm left thinking I will need to scrap using the API and go back to CLI templates, which would really suck :(

Cathal.

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

This community is intended for developer topics around Data Center technology and products. If you are looking for a non-developer topic about Data Center, you might find additional information in the Data Center and Cloud community