Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
KJ Rossavik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As you may know, we make a lot of releases. In fact, we release about 10 NED versions every week! There are also frequent release of NSO maintenance releases across all the major versions that are currently under maintenance. Of course we don't expect you to upgrade to every new release, but it's a good idea to plan to upgrade at least annually to the latest and greatest, in order to ensure that you remain on supported software, and get the advantage of features and defect fixes.

You may want to subscribe to release notifications. We have mailing lists per NED type, and these now also include notifications about NSO versions. If you want to receive these notifications, please contact us. Membership is open to all NSO customers, as well as our ATP partners.

Cheers,

KJ.

4 Comments
smadappa
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I work for BT and we are a NSO customer. We have raised a TAC case on ned issue and tac has suggested to get latest IOS NED version 5.8.4. I hope it work with our NSO version 4.4.4. Where can I download this and I would like to be part of the IOS NED mailing list.

Regards,

Shameer

KJ Rossavik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please email me. You can see my email address by hovering over (or clicking) on my name in this post.

Cheers,

KJ.

smadappa
Level 1
Level 1

I don't see the email..it shows as private

KJ Rossavik
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

ah, it's visible to me, so I assumed it would be to you as well. It's kjr. I was trying not to post on a public site :-)

Usual cisco.com suffix. Hopefully this is obscure enough to avoid robots.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: