Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

NSO Developer Days 2018 - THANK YOU!

Views
Helpful
Comments
Cisco Employee

NSO Developer Days 2018 is over and I hope you all had a great time in Stockholm and that you return home fueled with energy, new ideas, and new-found friends. We hope you all were able to advance your NSO proficiency level and learned something new. Spending 3 days with 270+ orchestration professionals can’t be wrong!

It was a fantastic experience to meet so many NSO practitioners from all over the world and to see that the NSO Community is alive and growing. It was also great to see how the community gives back to its members through shared experiences. Openness is a key value which I hope will grow even stronger in the future through our digital eco-system and our face-to-face meetings.

I was pleased to hear that many people liked the Mentimeter polls we did and we are of course flattered by all the nice words, after putting in all the hard work, but also pleased to receive constructive feedback so that we get a chance to improve the event. Transparency is another key value that we appreciate and support.

2-your-feedback.jpg3-please-rate-on-a-scale-from-1-5.jpg

After Developer Days I went for summer vacation, but I am now back in the office and eager to work with our new NSO community platform to ensure that you can access and use all the great material from the event. 

Many thanks to all attendees, presenters, and everyone who made this possible! We hope to see you next year.

IMG_2223.jpg

Fredrik Lundberg, head of Cisco Tail-f BU opening the conference.

IMG_2227.jpg 

Hiroki Okui, NTT Communication talk about Model-driven SDN Experiences and Learnings with NSO

IMG_2244.jpg

Giri Venugopal from Cisco AS talk about Brownfield Service Discovery

IMG_2270.jpg

Vasa Museum dinner sponsored by (Cisco AS, Devoteam, Data Ductus, Netrounds, Itrential and NIL)