Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Jan Lindblad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Happy Midsummer! As I write this, millions of Swedes are jumping like frogs around may poles decorated with freshly cut branches of birch. That also means this year's edition of NSO Developer Days is over. Thank you very much for contributing your time and expertise to make this event the greatest NSO Developer Days so far. 

The number of sessions, labs and participants was a record high, but I'm even more impressed that the feedback we got beat last year's. With the numbers and comments we got then, that was certainly not an easy thing to surpass. Thank you so much for your nice words! Many said they would prefer something else than salad for lunch next year. We hear you, we'll figure something out.

The next few days (once we recover from midsummer), we will be posting the presentation material from all the presentations on the NSO Developer Hub. All presentations were also recorded, and we will start posting links to YouTube when we get the video productions back from the recording company. There are over 30 videos to produce, however, so I expect it will be several weeks before we will have the last one uploaded. Keep your eyes on the NSO Developer Hub to find the material you're looking for.

We hope to see you all on the next NSO Developer Days! 
/jan

1 Comment
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: