NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

com.tailf.maapi.MaapiException: No such transaction         at com.tailf.maapi.MaapiException.mk(MaapiException.java:61)         at com.tailf.maapi.MaapiException.mk(MaapiException.java:50)         at com.tailf.maapi.Maapi.attach(Maapi.java:980)     ...

mitshett by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   As some of you might know, policies and policy engines have become a little bit of a hot topic in the automation world.   NSO has some built-in capabilities for policies (/policy in the data-model), but I wanted to show how straight-forward ...

vleijon by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

How does a system and local install differ?  Apart from the location of files, are there differences in how NSO is working, as we appear to be seeing failures on some test cases when run against a system install, which work on a local install.

martmitc by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts   I've met a issue recently and wonder if anyone have met similar situation.   I need to commit two separate config commit in one service, like:   commit config A to device wait for 10s  commit config B to device   If I make A and B two se...

haoywang by Cisco Employee
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes