NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have seen some posts about how to perform a commit-dry-run in a python action such as the below: https://community.cisco.com/t5/nso-developer-hub-discussions/how-to-write-nso-action-python-to-get-its-dry-run-output/td-p/3499887   However when I try...

After you commit your request on commit-queue via cli command line or via REST API or RESTCONF API , a commit-queue item/ID would be returned, eg: queue-item 9494530158, you then can query your request's status via cli command line:   ncs# show devic...

Steven Li by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I've made a python package that I have install using pip, in NSO I have created a cli command that uses my python package but it failed : I want to know which python and pip NSO uses ? and how to create a script command using external python...

Is there a substatement for setting the help message provided for a node when using the CLI?  description and reference seem to be the obvious choices, but they don't seem to populate.    admin@ncs(config)# vpc-distribution EAST ? Possible completion...

kecorbin by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to run a service on my NSO server I'm receiving the following error in ncs-python-vm.log:   2018-10-15 11:13:40 - Restarted PyVM: <<"secure-admin-asa">> , Port=#Port<0.227235> , OSpid="20828" 2018-10-15 11:13:40 - firewall-aaa-accounting :...

dretaylo by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes