NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We're having BMC Patrol setup on an NSO server to monitor the application performance.  We're being asked for certain application parameters, which are of interest to Patrol.  I have the ask listed below.  Has anyone set up BMC Patrol, if so, what we...

ron.whitt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was wondering if anybody here can come up with some good ideas on how to achieve the following: The customer wants to push some Config from a VPN service...so far so good. That works fine. He then wants to do a ping test (from PE router to CE R...

Hello Team,   NSO 4.6.2 with FMC registred, i am using restconf API to manage my FMC via NSO. I am able to read the objects, example in CLI:   #show devices device FMC01 | display xpath ..... /devices/device[name='FMC01']/cisco-fmc-meta:ciscofmc-id-...

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 08.07.05.png

Hi experts!!   Looking into the Alcatel NED we see that it tries to adapt to Alcatel/Nokia TiMOS CLI based on its version   For filter "action drop" it seems that TiMOS <13 the "action drop" is configured in a single line, while for TiMOS >=13 is d...

robalvar by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have built a NED for VIRL as a learning exercise (find it here if interested).  It can populate the running simulations in the virl device's live-status tree.  What I would like to do is have my Stop-Simulation action be able to reference the live-...