NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! NSO and Dockers

Hi Team, I'm looking at guidelines or any documentation to have NSO running into a Docker, especially how to manage CDB with respect to the underneath host filesystem.Thanks,Marco.

mcardani by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Running NSO ver 4.5.5.1.  When updating the structure/nodes defined in the yang file for a service package, I have noticed that changes were not taking effect, despite - running a make clean all, and doing a packages reload.  The changes are visible ...

HiI'm trying to setup a NSO demo with a rather old Avaya 4k NED.  this driver is added to NSO and become active:admin@ncs# show packages package oper-status                                                                                   PACKAGE    ...

There is a lot of discussion around CICD with NSO, and how to implement automatic testing. This was indeed a hot topic at the NSO Developer Days.Everyone is different, but to help people getting started I created a CICD howto guide: https://github.co...

vleijon by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors