NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are developing a service model which generates a very large NETCONF request to the network element.  Currently the commit timesout before the network element has finished processing the request, and therefore has not sent the NETCONF reply.  This ...

martmitc by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am exploring the nct tool for NSO upgrade procedure.I referred the admin and man NSO doc. I am facing issue with nct commands, not sure if any configuration is needed to use nct commands$ nct check --hostsfile hostsfileERROR : internal errorerro...

kbarve by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are customers looking at for vBranch (if not ENCS/NFVIS)?  I would think OpenStack would be too complicated for a vBranch deployment.  If vCenter is used can ESC join multiple vCenter domains assuming the vBranch locations are grouped geographic...

jemorey by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm thinking here of changes in topology. Often these affect many services but in the end they result in changes on just a few devices.If I call the re-deploy action in a loop I will have many transactions, and especially with cli NEDs it could take ...

snovello by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to create an authgroup using the MAAPI Java API as previously asked here:Create an authgroup using MAAPI Java APIIn that threat, I got help in creating the umap list but I am still having an issue with creating the encrypted remote-pass...

I'm trying to understand why I would want to use device templates to commission my devices, rather than, for example, building a series of small service packages for the constituent services (snmp, tacacs, ospf, etc.) and then stacking those services...

rhinst001 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Helpful votes