NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

In /etc/ssh/sshd_config you can set login to allow PasswordAuthentication and/or PubkeyAuthentication.We have a NED for Netrounds, but I believe it is set to accept PubkeyAuthentication only, and not PasswordAuthentication. Can NSO support this?

Hello,Is it possible to have a leaf with leafref as a type that point to multiple path based on a condition.For example :when "/ncs:devices/ncs:device[ncs:name=current()/../device]/ncs:config/ios:interface/ios:GigabitEthernet/ios:name and ../interfac...

I'm trying to perform a sync from on a device before the instantiation of a python based service. I'm using the cb_pre_modification to do it with this code:@service.pre_modification    def cb_pre_modification(self, tctx, op, kp, root, proplist):     ...

Ben Kelly by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to display the devices that belgons to two device-group in the same time. For exemple I have a device-group that contains [ dev-1 dev-2 dev-3  dev-4 dev-7] and another device-group that contains [ dev-1 dev-3 dev-4 dev-5 ]. When ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors