NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,we use nso-5.3 in a local installation.We have this part in a yang file:    container mvr {        description            "mvr";        leaf status  {            type  cml_data_types:CML_ENABLE_DISABLE_T;            default "disable";          ...

KMawal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have been trying to use Navu under /scheduler:scheduler/scheduler:task  to iterate on the names as part of a helper function that sets an action-param based on the current date-time.  None of that really matters except for the part where the co...

Hi All,   we have written a NSO service and running it in stacked mode. Everything works fine as expected if we run one request at  a time. Whenever i give two requests simultaneously on two different devices, one of them fails with application error...

moksha by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there, I'm wondering myself lately if creating services using a NETCONF NED in NSO has come to a mature (and recommended) methodology (compared to using a CLI-based NED, e.g. for IOS).There are a few questions that arise from the plan to migrat...

clarisse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an XRv Router 6.0.1 and I try to manage it with NETCONF. I take the Yang models from github and I build a NETCONF NED package. When I try to connect to the device I have an error message : admin@ncs# devices device acme1 connectresult falseinf...

Allase by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RESTCONF DELETE

I can deploy my service with:HTTP GET call http://{{NSO_IP}}:{{NSO_HTTP_PORT}}/restconf/data/tailf-ncs:services/interface_migrate:interface_migrate XML payload: <interface_migrate xmlns="http://com/example/interface_migrate"> <device>router2</d...

RichardD2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes