NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am using 5.2.0.3 and have not been able to leafref from a service into a NED config as shown above.  I understood that there was a known limitation in NSO 5 due to CDM. I am working on a port to NSO 5.3.1.1 and saw this in changes:ncs: In CDM, ...

I’ve created two packages using “ncs-make-package service-skeleton python-and-template”. The first is intended to be augmented by the second.I want to have code associated to the latter package, so that when the branch defined in the second yang mode...

Fantolino by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to trigger a sync-from or action from load-merge? We have a service that needs to wait until a maintenance window to be pushed. The thought was to have a few load-merge files ready to go for the person running the maintenance window. O...

tsiemers1 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI added a device (vcv1) to NSO with NETCONF NED. Can successfully sync-from the device, but the following check-sync command returns "result unsupported". What is unsupported and why?admin@ncs> request devices device vcv1 sync-from        result tr...

Iman1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!!   I am following this link for step wise sol003 deployment on ESC, https://confluence-eng-sjc1.cisco.com/conf/display/NSOUS/NFVO+0.0.6+-+IOSXRv9k+-+ETSI+Instantiation There is a mention of create-zip.sh. Is this any special script? or just us...

neetimit by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team ,   In scenarios where NSO is deployed as a VM, can you help with the sizing requirements ?eg. vCPU, RAM, Disk requirement for VM.   Based on criteria's  like below :NSO standalone, HA, CDB sizing guidelines, #of devices/NEDs supported etc

rahulgu6 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We get the following error when we try to connect from outside of container. NSO is running inside the container.We also have port forwarding done.. We have below configuration of docker.  We get the following error when we try to connect from outsid...

pralala by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NSO community, Discussion came within our working group like that : is it possible to handle 2 services ( servicepoint ) within 1 yang file. I have created one --service-skeleton package, created one yang file with 2 "ncs:servicepoint <service n...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes