NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to integrate Swagger UI with NSO as I've seen that it should be possible starting from NSO version 4.7.I managed to generate a swagger specification using yanger, as explained in the NSO Northbound 4.7.4.1 PDF but when trying to run...

equinix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Getting "External error in the NED implementation for device cbr8: read eof" when executing "redundancy force-switchover | prompts ENTER" on a CBR8 Device via GUI live status. Can you please help?

esramasa by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I want to create a NSO service that uses grouping from 3rd party YANG model. However, this model uses a lot of absolute leafref path references that need to be changed. Although it could be done manually with substantial effort, I would like to...

dvulovic by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, in theory a simple problem, I need to find out what NSO package some python code is running from, not the Yang model or service name, but what the actual package name is in NSO, from the python code, but is seems hard, if not impossible to do. Th...

Hi,   Is there any pre-cooked way to get the size of a list via RESTCONF? For example, I need to get the number of devices in NSO.   I am now using the query API. but I wonder if we could use xpath in any clever way.   Roque   curl -X POST \   https:...

rogaglia by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes