NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Error REST API with JavaScript in Cisco Network Service Orchestrator (NSO)

Hi, dears.   I'm new with NSO, and I'm having difficult to find resources about JavaScript with NSO. I'm trying to connect the NSO with a webpage that I did, but it's returning this message:     Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://127.0.0.1:8080/api/...

Device is locked when using cronjob to checksync all the device managed by NSO

We have a daily job to check-sync all the devices managed, and generate the report to result in that some of the devices are locked in the report. But when I manually check-sync or sync-from the locked devices by CLI, it is OK, and could be sync-from...

Chris Wang by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NSO netopeer2-server

Hello all,   I am newbie to NSO. I am trying to connect NSO to my PC which has a sysrepo daemon running with a netopeer2-server. I do the following steps:   devices authgroups group authest default-map remote-name root remote-password 123 devices de...

mhemmatp by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HA Clustering, not using VIP

Hello experts, In looking at the HCC function pack documentation ( https://community.cisco.com/kxiwq67737/attachments/kxiwq67737/5672j-disc-dev-nso/2621/1/tailf_hcc.pdf  ); it appears that if you plan on doing geo-separated HA (Say, London, Paris, Ho...

ron.whitt by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NED --ERROR-- java uninitialized cause java path changed

< Symptom > Reloading NED packages failed.   root@ncs# packages reload reload-result {     package alu-sr     result false     info --ERROR-- } reload-result {     package cisco-iosxr     result false     info --ERROR-- } reload-result {     pack...

yeepsae17 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Device CLI vs NSO CLI

Hello, This question is out of my curiosity. Any reply is appreciated. My background is not IP Networking, so may be answer is obvious and i cannot see it. While onboarding a new device with a Cisco like CLI, 80%-90% of the work is to prepare the Dev...

danieles by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! unhide kickers

Hi Team,    In the 4.3.1 documents it says to unhide the kickers use:    Unhide Kickers   The top level container kickers is by default invisible due to a hidden attribute. In order to make kickers visible in the CLI, two steps are required. First ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors