NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The default Java version we get via brew (on Mac) is now Oracle version 12. This is no longer compatible with the java language version 6. And when you compile an NSO package you will see errors like: [javac] error: Source option 6 is no longer suppo...

snovello by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I try to validate with pyang my YANG-model with imported submodules, I need to specify the path to the external submodules.For the built-in yang-models, like ietf-inet-types, I don't need to specify the path.But the man-page of pyang describes fol...

DTtb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I am running the cisco-ios NED version 3.0.0.3 (included with the NSO 4.7 release) I am attempting to manage my SNMP configuration currently using NSO, I have managed to setup my SNMP view and group, but I cannot figure out how to manage the S...

ekman by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have this must statement which I want to use to check if a leaf-list contains a certain value:   must "contains(route-target, '15525')"; In the xpath trace I see this:   18-Jun-2019::13:38:17.870 evaluating: /vrf:vrf[device='xr-1'][vrf-name='...

yfherzog by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes