NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Device model parameter?

Hi,What is the correct way of discovering/storing device model parameter? For mpls l3vpn i have 8 different CPE-s from cisco IOS software familiy. Almost all those CPE-s have different uplink configuration. Do I understand correctly that there is no ...

Is there any way to check my action is still running or completed before triggering kicker

Is there any why to check my action is running before triggering kicker I am having an action which fetch some data from device which is triggered my kicker - assume as thread 1.In the meanwhile if my kicker is changed before completion of thread 1, ...

Live status tab in NSO for version and inventory populates when clicked. Can you please help me understand how can we auto-populate live status data every day?

Hi,Live status tab for version, interfaces and switches are populated in UI , once clicked. Is there a way to auto-populate this data every day?I tried using this data from Python API , but i got nothing.c=root.devices.device['lab-sw1'] In [7]: ncs.m...

pranayk2 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Template deployement

HiI have New to NSO and Started Playing around with the Application. I have Tried to  configure a Simple QOS template for IOS XR and XE devices. Below is my config. It works perfect for IOS XR devices, but for XE devices I am getting the following er...

lallaa108 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deref in a when statement

I have the following yang model:    leaf device {      tailf:info "Name of the Device to configure";       type leafref {       path "/ncs:devices/ncs:device/ncs:name";      }    }    leaf test {      type leafref {      path "deref(../device)/../ncs...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Recognize Your Peers
Top Solution Authors