cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NSO Developer Hub in refreshed look

Jan Lindblad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Finally, the NSO Developer Hub has been transitioned over to the new collaboration platform, Lithium. Welcome back home! Glad you made it over with us.

The new platform will certainly give us all a bit of a learning curve, and there are plenty of smaller and larger issues we need to fix for a reasonable experience. If you noticed something in particular that's not working properly, either reply to this post, or send me a mail at jlindbla@cisco.com .

4 Replies 4

lweddewer
Level 5
Level 5
Hi Jan,
I miss the videos. Will they also be recovered in the near future?

Regrads
Lothar

I miss them too. We will definitely make sure the videos get up there somehow. The truth is that there is no way to upload the videos today, despite earlier promises. We are working with the collaboration platform team to resolve this.

lmanor
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jan,

Email notifications prior to the switch had a [NSO Developer Hub] tag prepended to the subject, e.g. "[NSO Developer Hub] - NSO Dev Days: vBranch Core Function Pack (CFP)" which made it really easy to filter incoming email into a dedicated folder.

Is it possible to get the subject of emails in from new platform to get tagged in the subject similarly?

Thanks,

-Larry

I saw several others requesting the same thing yesterday. I don't think it's possible to enable without some work by the collab team, but I agree it's a good idea.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: