cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

NSO NED: java class file has not been foud

Hi guys

i get this error when use the command package reload

Error: The following Java classes look suspicious:
cisco-ise: .class file for com/tailf/packages/ned/cisco/ise/CiscoISENedGeneric.java has not been found
cisco-ise: .class file for com/tailf/packages/ned/cisco/ise/CiscoISEJsonTransformer.java has not been found
cisco-ise: .class file for com/tailf/packages/ned/cisco/ise/CiscoISEDp.java has not been found
cisco-ise: .class file for com/tailf/packages/ned/cisco/ise/CiscoISEConnection.java has not been found
cisco-ise: com.tailf.packages.ned.cisco.ise.CiscoISENedGeneric is declared in package-meta-data.xml but not found
cisco-ise: com.tailf.packages.ned.cisco.ise.CiscoISEDp is declared in package-meta-data.xml but not found
Check that the corresponding packages have been properly compiled.
If this is intended, proceed with 'force' parameter.

But these files exist

root@kevin-virtual-machine:~/ncs-run/packages/cisco-ise/src/java/src/com/tailf/packages/ned/cisco/ise# ls
CiscoISEConnection.java  CiscoISEDp.java  CiscoISEJsonTransformer.java  CiscoISENedGeneric.java

i dont know what is the problem.

thanks for your help

best regards

2 Replies 2

perander
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Are the files compiled correctly as the error message suggests?
What's missing seems to be the .class files, not the .java files.

billirubin05120
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem. I received this problem when trying to do the packages-reload command on the resource-manager package in the NSO and it showed that .class files are missing for the following files: ResourceException.java , ResourceAllocator.java , ResourceErrorException.java and ResourceWaitException.java. There is another file over here in this package, it is called ErrorCode.java, however I had no problems compiling this file and receiving the .class file for it. It appears to me that the java code for the error-ed files is correct and all of the files are within the same package, so I believe that using variables from one class in another class should be done without a problem.

Could someone explain to me why I am receiving this problem and how I can fix it? Below I have attached pictures of the errors I am receiving for the files mentioned above.

PS: The ResourceAllocator.java file showed 100 errors, so in the picture I have provided only a part of them - all of the errors below the ones in the picture are related to the missing packages (which I don't know where to find and how to implement).