result false

info --ERROR--

}

reload-result {

package cisco-iosxr

result false

info --ERROR--

}

The errored package statuses result ‘UP’, though.

cisco@ncs> show packages package oper-status

PACKAGE

PROGRAM                                                        META     FILE

CODE     JAVA           BAD NCS  PACKAGE  PACKAGE  CIRCULAR    DATA     LOAD   ERROR

NAME            UP  ERROR    UNINITIALIZED  VERSION  NAME     VERSION  DEPENDENCY  ERROR    ERROR  INFO

Itential Tools  X   -        -              -        -        -        -           -        -      -

cisco-ios       X   -        -              -        -        -        -           -        -      -

cisco-iosxr     X   -        -              -        -        -        -           -        -      -

What is the problem? How can I solve it?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

gmuloche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

at this stage difficult to give a good answer. For both NEDs (and I believe should be the same for Itential package) you may have some information in the Java logs (ncs-java-vm.log file). Otherwise look at devel.log as well if anything pops up there. Do you have any other Java package (the ones you are not mentioning / are not erroring) 

The packages appears up do you see any issue using them?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

yfherzog
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Might be that you're running out of memory?

Thanx for the replay. I don’t think there memory shortage.

Jason Belk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

One thing I see is that you are logged in as your local computer user into NSO "cisco@ncs", rather than a user which has admin access to the application. The default user for NSO local install is admin. You can login as admin by doing 

ncs_cli -C -u admin

instead of just doing

ncs_cli -C

The -C gives you the Cisco style CLI (if you don't have it it is Junos style). 

gmuloche
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

at this stage difficult to give a good answer. For both NEDs (and I believe should be the same for Itential package) you may have some information in the Java logs (ncs-java-vm.log file). Otherwise look at devel.log as well if anything pops up there. Do you have any other Java package (the ones you are not mentioning / are not erroring) 

The packages appears up do you see any issue using them?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: