cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TransCallback on augmented container

spudukko
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am having a transCallback on a augmented container where should i write the java callback ? Should it be on the package a where the call point is here or on the other where it is getting augmented

module abc{

namespace "http://haha.com/ns/abc";

prefix abc;

import example {

prefix example1;

}

augment "/example1:example-sample/test" {

container assist {

tailf:callpoint analyse;

uses example1:samplegrouping;

}

}

}

2 Replies 2

alam.bilal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I haven't done this for some time now. I suspect the callback should be in the java file associated with the module (ABC). This ensures software modularity. The defined action would be in the "abc" namespace.

Also it avoids the possible of having a developer include only the module example1 with the action-callback routine and not having the actual YANG definition come along with it.

Thanks.

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply.I have created a datacallback on the same package where the module abc is present and not on the augmented module . But the java callback  with callType = DataCBType.GET_ELEM and @TransCallback(callType = TransCBType.INIT) does not get invoked or called.But i can see the call point registered on the ncs-state.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: