cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where can I download the Cisco NSO4.2 ETSI Rel2 NFVO Package ?

kannan raman
Level 4
Level 4

Description:

In the NSO 4.2 access tag, I could not see the ETSI Rel2 NFVO package and for the same please direct me the URL where I can download the package.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The Software Download Center on software.cisco.com is where Cisco customers with a valid service contract can download their software. It appears that you are with an NSO ATP partner, and for these we provide NSO software, including function packs and NEDs via the restricted download area on DevNet. In order to get access, the partner needs to sign an eval agreement. Please contact the NSO ATP program for this.

Cheers,

KJ.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

frjansso
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Jansson,

Thanks for your reply..

Still I'm not able to download it and Please find below screenshot for failure reason

Note:

I have privilege to download the NSO software in the Cisco NSO DevNet page but still I couldn't download it.

Please advise me for the same.

Thanks

Kannan

The Software Download Center on software.cisco.com is where Cisco customers with a valid service contract can download their software. It appears that you are with an NSO ATP partner, and for these we provide NSO software, including function packs and NEDs via the restricted download area on DevNet. In order to get access, the partner needs to sign an eval agreement. Please contact the NSO ATP program for this.

Cheers,

KJ.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: