Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Jan Lindblad
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The NSO Developer Days presentation "Bring your Python to the NSO Circus" included code walks for two different Python labs. This is the lab package, so that you can try out implementing the lab yourself and in your own pace. During the presentation we used NSO 4.3.1, but later (and some earlier) versions should also work. The video of the presentation is here: NSO Dev Days: NSO Python Overview and Service Programming Tutorial The slides are here: NSO Developer Days Developing a Service in Python presentation

Comments
kerim mohammed
Level 3
Level 3

Jan,

can you share the video for the code walk through for the reactive fast map lap. I couldn't find it from the above shared links.

thanks,

Kerim

kerim mohammed
Level 3
Level 3

never mind i got it on youtube.

kerim mohammed
Level 3
Level 3

I found the video of you but couldn't locate the video for reactive fastmap lab code walk through. Please help locate the video. couldn't find it under "NSO developers hub" on youtube.

thanks,

kerim

ZAhmad04890
Level 1
Level 1

Hi , While Implementing  Reactive Fastmap Lab in Python , It says that Resource Manager Package needs to be Installed as it  contains both an id allocator and an ip allocator functionality , which is not available by default in NSO install.

I have downloaded free copy of NSO 5.3 from Devnet for CCIE SP Lab purpose , but I could not find the Resource Manager Package on Devnet available for free dowload, does any one knows whether Resource Manager Package is available on Devnet for download? Thanks

https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286323467/type/286283941/release/5.3

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Quick Links