Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Community Helping Community

NSO Developer Hub

NSO Developer Hub Videos
0 Comments
0 Comments
Rashid Rana and Prashanth Chintalapudi present how to use SPADE, ROBOT and RASTA test driven development foundations when building NSO solutions. From NSO Developer Days 2018. Watch the recording on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVyxQ4iePzs
  • Publicity
0 Comments
Following my blog about Enterprise VNF, here is a 5 min video on the same topic. (view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
Experiment continued. Making changes to an existing service.(view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
1 Comment
A while back, there was a demo made of a customised ui for deploying vpn-services on the NSO. In this video series I will try to reproduce the demo using only the new, generic ui. Is it possible? and what kind of experience would it be? (view in My Videos... Read More
  • Publicity
0 Comments
With NSO version 4.5 we introduce a new, web based, user interface. In this video series we take a first look at the different ui applications included in this release.(view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
With NSO version 4.5 we introduce a new, web based, user interface. In this video series we take a first look at the different ui applications included in this release. (view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
With NSO version 4.5 we introduce a new, web based, user interface. In this video series we take a first look at the different ui applications included in this release. (view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
  • Publicity
14 Comments
Do you need to add new infrastructure devices in your network? If the answer to this question is “yes” then you may have an easy solution through NSO (Network Service Orchestrator). Cisco Advanced Services has developed a NSO-based package that can perfor... Read More
  • Publicity
0 Comments
Do you need to add new infrastructure devices in your network? If the answer to this question is “yes” then you may have an easy solution through NSO (Network Service Orchestrator). Cisco Advanced Services has developed a NSO-based package that can perfor... Read More
  • Publicity
0 Comments
A 30-minute Introduction to NETCONF and YANG.Click the link to access content: A 30-minute Introduction to NETCONF and YANG(view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
A helpful overview of NETCONF and Yang from a presentation at NANOG. Click this link to view content:Network Automation - YouTube (view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
A tutorial on the use of Yang. Click the link to view content:NETCONF and YANG Tutorial part 3: YANG (view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
0 Comments
A tutorial on the use of NETCONF. Click this link to view content:NETCONF and YANG Tutorial part 2: NETCONF (view in My Videos)
  • Publicity
CreatePlease to create content
Top Experts
Last 6 Months
This widget could not be displayed.