Crosswork Automation Hub

Welcome to the Automation Hub—a collaborative space designed for the automation community to foster the advancement and implementation of projects and applications. This open forum invites all Crosswork customers and partners to engage and share insights. Please remember that while this community is a valuable resource, it is not a substitute for official support channels. All contributions are informal, and users should continue to utilize traditional support avenues for official assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

News and Announcements

We're expanding our horizons by rebranding to Crosswork Automation Hub and are excited to announce the integration of the CWM discussion forum into our dynamic community.

Call for Speaker is now closed and the registration is open for Automation Developer Days in Stockholm, May 21-23 2024.
Register here!

Learn more about how to build an automation practice!

Activity in Crosswork Automation Hub

applyTransParams question

Hi,Maapi.commitQueueResult is deprecated and we should use applyTransParams.I need help on how to use applyTransParams.I have the following code:CommitParams cp = new CommitParams();cp.setCommitQueueSync();cp.setNoOverwrite();CommitQueueResult result...

sm000x by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to push configuration to UPF dir /flash/

HiI am working on the automation of pushing configurations to UPF The configuration was committed to running config and it was working perfectly ok because it was not triggering the rebootNow there is a new scenarioAdd new interface for ipv6 and hten...

nisheeth by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! how to re-deploy with commit params from python

Hi all, Could you help me on the following .. in short, how can i do re-deploy with commit params from python .. i can commit a service with commit params from cli and python with success. for example : from cli : dd-rfs d1 commit commit-queue bypass...

erdemk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Junos NED handling of leaf-list order

Hi,When updating leaf-list (ordered-by=user), the tags “insert” and “name” are generated in the RPC triggered to the device. This RPC is failing with latest Juniper versions.We checked with the Juniper team and they’re asking us to use “value” instea...

equinix by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Query on using instance-identifier yang type

How can I use the "instance-identifier" type to reference an instance of a nested list within a YANG data model? For instance, consider a YANG module where there are two lists, "a" and "b", with "b" nested inside "a". Additionally, there is a leaf "c...

akumartm by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Automation Levels

Network Automation Levels   Network automation is a hot topic in the industry today and many will tell you about how they have successfully automated their network. But what do they mean by network automation? What is network automation? In general...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Experts - Last 30 Days