NSO Developer Hub

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Welcome to the NSO Developer Hub

This is a place for the NSO community to aid in the development and delivery of projects and applications of the NSO product suite. Note that this is a public community targeting all NSO customers and partners – see hub guidelines . All content is unofficial and the NSO Developer Hub does NOT replace traditional support channels.

News and Announcements

All presentations are uploaded with links to recordings. Find the summary here!

27 sessions on NSO at Cisco Live!

Activity in NSO Developer Hub

warning: illegal character after \

This has to do with ncsc compile errors characters in “pattern” statements in the YANG modules.  I am encountering this issue under NSO 5.7.1.1.  Here is an example error message:Warning: yang/coriant-common@2021-01-20.yang:237:29: warning: illegal c...

macauley by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sync from in NSO

Currently from northbound device sync from is called for 100 devices. If we have 100 routers, instead of calling action to do sync-from 100 routers, we will first divide this into groups of 20, and send NSO five synch-from actions (each for 20 device...

suvdeshm by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How to Configure Southbound Locked Devices

So if I have a set of southbound-locked devices in the CDB, how can I use them when testing service configuration?  Currently, I get an error indicating: "Python cb_create error. item does not exist (1): No capabilities found for device: SDPRouter1. ...

crench92 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Finding Authgroup's devices.

Hi team, I'd like to know if it's possible to check  an authgroup's list of devices. I'm only able to view the authgroups  but not the devices they include:     admin@nso-msl-01(config)# devices authgroups group ? This line doesn't have a valid range...

casbarre by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! How to relaod or update ncs.conf configuration

Hi All, I'm trying NSO high availability POC for which I'm referring the below link https://developer.cisco.com/docs/nso/guides/#!nso-5-6-administration-guide-high-availability Then as per the documentation I've done the changes in ncs.conf file. But...

viwagh by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ERROR refining leaf-list with "default"

NSO gives me error when I refine a leaf-list with multiple “default” statements . The code is:  grouping  fruitSalad {    leaf name {      type string;    }    leaf-list fruit {      type enumeration {        enum pear;        enum banana;        enu...

Fantolino by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Experts