cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Cisco VPN client Version 5.0.03.0560

Dear users,

I've recently started working at a new company as the IT Manager, the issue I have is we have a Cisco ASA5505 router and our staff connect via Cisco VPN client Version 5.0.03.0560, I have searched our servers without success as I need to install the client on one of our new PCs, when I try to download it Cisco website keeps asking for contracts etc!

Please could someone point to the correct place/email the link so I may download this client?

Kind Regards,

N

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

I apologize, I assumed you

I apologize, I assumed you were in the US. Here is the right number from the UK: 0800-404-7778.

Please dont forget to mark an answer as correct if it was helpful to you so that other members can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello, I'm sorry you are

Hello, 

I'm sorry you are having issues getting the software, but you are right, you won't be able to download the software without an active contract associated to your user account.

I know this could be a problem but since you mentioned you have an ASA router, you should already have a contract on the device otherwise you would have no support on it.

If you dont know if you have a contract or what the number is or how to associate it to your profile so that you can download the file you are looking for, I would recommend for you to contact the Enterprise Support Center at 800-553-2447 option 3 with the serial number of your ASA and they will be able to help you.

I hope this helps.

Highlighted
Beginner

Wonderful, thank you for your

Wonderful, thank you for your help/advice I'll try calling them now.

I can't get through on that number, we're in the UK, would you have a UK number I could call please?

Highlighted
Contributor

I apologize, I assumed you

I apologize, I assumed you were in the US. Here is the right number from the UK: 0800-404-7778.

Please dont forget to mark an answer as correct if it was helpful to you so that other members can benefit from it.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Beginner

Wonderful, thank you.I will

Wonderful, thank you.

I will mark it as correct, but FYI when I did call they've said we do need a contract to download the "free" client! 

They also said I can request the file via email.

Thank you again as I have moved forward slightly :) just seems long-winded to download a free client!

CreatePlease to create content
Small Business community Righttrail
Cisco Partner Design Support

Cisco Small Business Partner Design Support offers access to a team of engineers focused on Cisco Small Business products best practices to our partners.  For more information and to access the Partner Design Online Chat, click here. (partner login required)