cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Get the latest new and information the November issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies

Hearing impaired business customer here; sales refuses to email or text....

Hello, hopefully one of you experts can assist me in moving this forward and help me get out of this true issue of the business sales people not emailing/texting me back versus a voice phone call.  I have always documented with Cisco and my online profile that I am very hearing impaired and that in order to resolve ANYTHING having to do with Cisco and me that an EMAIL AND TEXT is a MUST, not a choice - but Cisco Sales doesn't seem to comprehend my disability here or else more so, they just don't want to take on a more challenged customer.  I have spent thousands and thousands on Cisco for 30 years and they, by law, know that they have to make the minimum accommodations to suit us all.  So please someone, have a business sales manager email me back direct.  If you all want private eemail, then private message me.

I am deaf, you may email me direct on communications@designingpeople.org. Thank you.
1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: Hearing impaired business customer here; sales refuses to email or text....

Hello @designingpeople,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry about the difficulties you've have with Cisco. I am passing your comments to the Sales team.

Kindest Regards,

Monica

If you found this post helpful, please let the community know by clicking the helpful button!
By doing so, and until end of January, you are helping Doctors Without Borders
CreatePlease to create content
Small Business community Righttrail
Cisco Partner Design Support

Cisco Small Business Partner Design Support offers access to a team of engineers focused on Cisco Small Business products best practices to our partners.  For more information and to access the Partner Design Online Chat, click here. (partner login required)

This widget could not be displayed.