Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
jacwells@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On November 18th, 2017, we migrated ‘My Cisco Workspace’ and the ‘Service Order RMA tool’ to a single landing page called ‘Product Returns & Replacements (RMA)’. From this page you can view all your RMAs, what stage they are in, click on the RMA to see the associated timeline and some customers have access to create RMAs.

We’ve Simplified Your RMA Experience:

With our new landing page comes a new ability for RMA creation. We call this ability the Customer Handoff Experience!  The Customer Handoff Experience gives Cisco the ability to start creating the RMA and allows you to finish it online!

We’re Bringing Value to You:

When our Logistics and Technical Support teams generate an RMA, they need to collect RMA details before creating the RMA. This means you need to compile and document the RMA Details in an email or read this information to us over the phone.

Our new Customer Handoff Experience will eliminate the back and forth between you and Cisco when an RMA is needed and let you update shipping information directly on your RMA before submitting the order.

How it Works:

Our new RMA Creation process consists of four steps:

1. Part Information
  2. Site Information
  3. Delivery Details
  4. Review & Submit

Our Logistics and Technical Support teams now have the option to start creating the RMA by completing Step 1: Part information and verifying entitlement. Once the part information is added they will handoff the RMA to you (Acknowledgement CCO ID). You will receive an email with a link to the RMA online and from there you can Complete Step 2: Site Information, Step 3: Delivery Details and Step 4: Review & Submit.

How We Did It:

For our innovative team to implement a valuable and robust solution, we partnered with real users such as our stakeholders, Customers and Partners to capture their insights. We studied how users work, what they do and listened to what they wanted. As we designed, we went back to users and showed them what we had come up with and asked hundreds of questions to learn if we were meeting their needs. We took these insights and used them to build our new design.

64 Comments
VCEsteve1
Level 1
Level 1

hi, during a RMA issue with a potential item out of support contractually, if there is a dispute about ongoing support, be it a PO late or slowness of either party to establish supportability, I have been told a CEEM is to be arranged via the cisco account manager.. what is a CEEM?

steve

jacwells@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@VCEsteve1,

I would recommend calling our Cisco Logistics Department in regards to your inquiry and they will either be able to assist you or provide you with next steps.

You can contact them by dialing 1-800-553-2447 Opt 4.

Have a great day!

Jacqui Wells

Jacqui

Hello greetings.

My case is the following, I am new to this RMA, some customer damage has been damaged, some ports have been damaged and it is still guaranteed, I would like to know how to start the RMA process to change my defective equipment to my client and deliver a new one

agriffini
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

As it was in My Cisco, on this new tool (Product Returns & Replacements RMA) you can extract the RMA lines in Excel?

jacwells@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@agriffini,

Thank you for contacting us. This is a feature we will be implementing within the next few months on the Product Returns & Replacement (RMA) landing page, however it is not available yet.

We are aiming to release this new feature in May or June of this year!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Jacqui Wells
jacwells@cisco.com

Cisco Change Management

agriffini
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, this new tool Product Returns & Replacements (RMA) have some problem. I have created more RMA but the Tool don't upgrades. Do not arrive email confirmation of the RMA I created. There is no possibility of extracting in Excel the created RMA.There is no possibility to change the layout (In my Opinion the draft layout must be below of the recent layout, for a right work priority and visibility). Thanks regards Antonio

jacwells@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @agriffini,

Thank you for your feedback. Please check your inbox as I reached out to gather more information from you.

Thank you,

Jacqui Wells
Cisco Change Management

bartek.felus
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

Please add the possibility to manually delete drafts.

Yes, I know they get deleted after some time, but it would be nice to be able to delete them when not needed.

Regards,

Bartlomiej

Trying 

Hi Dear,

The new process to RMA request can be more easy, but but I can not open a new request.

This is don't work for me.

message_error.jpg

When I click in "Click here to create new order", I received this message: msvodb.cloudapps.cisco.com "System error. Please contact the support team.failure_message"

Please, Who can to resolved this?

My contatc is Suporte.Redes@gru.com.br.

Tks,
Henrique

JuC
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Good morning! It seems the email provided for support rma.help.external.customers@external.cisco.com is not working for me and one of the partners I work with, can you please provide a valid alias? Thank you

The link to create a new order is not working. can someone help me? 

Cisco. . .toc toc

Where are you?

I need to create a new order, and is not working.

I have a Supervisor Module SUP2T with problem.

Who can me help?

paul.esteves
Level 1
Level 1

The link for the Cisco SVO (Service Order Tool) , which will allows you to create an RMA is:

Main Link: https://msvodb.cloudapps.cisco.com/support/serviceordertool/searchController.svo

Alternate, as you can also link to it here: https://ibpm.cisco.com/rma/home/

You will need to make sure you have the Cisco contract number for that serial number loaded onto your CCO profile, for it to allow you to create an SVO.

Hi Paul,

I know this. Tks.

In both address, i receive this message error:

message_error.jpg

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: