Online Tools and Resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm currently trying to get the packet tracer assessment assignment in the networking essentials course done. It's a lab that isn't downloaded onto my computer and has a time limit. I'm just wondering what are the repercussions of not completing ...

Marnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to have a feature where at the end of a session the student must fill out a course critique form. Ideally there would be a tab on the participants page. They click the tab and the form would appear. Once they fill out the form then they...

FPI by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support, I had registered my certmetrics dashboard with a company email and the domain has since been discontinued (christotech.co.ke). Now I'm unable to access the Dashboard as a password reset is required. No phone number was configured in the a...

ones209 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im stuck on the 3rd part of step 7 of getting my linux machine set up for cisco devnet labs.https://developer.cisco.com/learning/modules/dev-setup/dev-ubuntu/step/8the slide says:  Add the Docker repository to apt in order to always check for the lat...