Online Tools and Resources

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there!My team and I are working towards DevNet Professional Certification, but we are having trouble finding resources to help us prepare.We are already enrolled in the official course through a Cisco partner, and we're considering buying the offi...

DevNate by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I often schedule Webex meeting for my boss. How can she see who is invited from her Outlook calendar Webex invitation? This month I switched from using the Desktop App (integrated with Outlook) back to scheduling meetings using Webex.com onlin...

Hi, I'm currently trying to get the packet tracer assessment assignment in the networking essentials course done. It's a lab that isn't downloaded onto my computer and has a time limit. I'm just wondering what are the repercussions of not completing ...

Marnet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to have a feature where at the end of a session the student must fill out a course critique form. Ideally there would be a tab on the participants page. They click the tab and the form would appear. Once they fill out the form then they...

FPI by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors