cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help regarding Building a network of an organization

18bce25212727
Level 1
Level 1

I am supposed to design a network for an organization having multiple buildings and/or multiple campuses at different parts of the world.

need to demonstrate/justify all concepts like type of link and type of network devices used, VLAN, inter-VLAN routing, subnetting, static routing, dynamic routing, Wireless LAN, HTTP server, DHCP server.

Now the thing is I am a beginner and the things which are taught in our class are pretty basic and we are supposedto build a design like this, so if anyone has somewhat reference or something they have build will be really helpful to me.

I checked the cisco validated designs and they are way above my knowledge and if I try to implement that then the professor is definitely gonna consider a copy-work. 

So please help this beginner. Thank you

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You do not required to copy totally information, but worth reading all CVD and digest and make your own diagram and document and post here, i am sure we can look and suggest, at this stage we are not sure what knowledge you have what we can suggest here, as you mentioned you are starter ? this is more of technical community, but we happy to help once you have something in  place.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/design-zone/cisco-validated-profiles.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

I have the knowledge of the mentioned topics but you can say surface level knowledge and not in-depth knowledge and I can make some small designs. 

Below are my attachments and this is what I can do. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: