cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Support Talks Slides- Managing your Cisco Assets with My Devices

(Live event -  Thursday 14 January, 2020 at 9:30 am Pacific/ 12:30 pm Eastern / 6:30 pm Paris)
-This Support Talk event is a special session of the “TAC Tools Explained Series”-

This event had place on Thursday 14th, January 2020 at 9:30hrs PDT 

This event provides an introduction to My Devices, its features, capabilities, and usage. My Devices is a simple web-based application that lets you build and manage a persistent list of Cisco products you own. The session covers a variety of topics, which include how to:

Agenda
  • Add and customize a list of Cisco devices to your “my Devices collection”
  • Perform a quick risk assessment of your assets based on service coverage, software version, and End of Life exposure(s)
  • Open and manage Cisco Service Requests on covered devices through My Devices
  • Share your collection of devices with your colleagues
  • Make management of your Cisco assets easier with some helpful tips.

Featured Speaker
djdube.jpgDave Dubé is a Technical Leader and Product Owner in Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization. He currently works on defining product requirements for the development of multiple customer and partner facing platforms, mobile, and web-based support applications. Dave has been at Cisco for over 21 years and has worked in a wide variety of areas from designing custom Cisco Silicon within our mid-range routing portfolio to Product Management within Cisco’s CX organization. Dave holds a bachelor’s and a master’s degree in electrical engineering and a master’s degree in business administration.

For more information, visit the Cisco Support & Downloads page. 

This event is open to everyone, including students, instructors, Cisco customers and partners.
Do you know you  can get answers before opening a TAC case by visiting the Cisco Community.   

Register Register Register

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links