Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packaging shipping dimension and weight

Guys,  I need to find the shipping dimensions and weights for different Cisco boxed products.  I require this as we sell to the Pacific islands and this is required by the freight companies providing quoted to me. 

Are there any sites that can provide this information? 

Regards

Fernando 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I am in AU and our AM/SE may not know these details but they can source these information to you.  

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Hi , you can find product weight and Product dimension on related product datasheets. 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

Is that Shipping box dimensions and weights?

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Contact your Cisco AM/SE and they will be able to provide this information.

I have asked but even they don't know.  Surely there must be a Cisco Website where this is shown.  The sizing in the product datasheets seems to be of the actual product and not the shipping dimensions which include the box that the product is packaged.  

@fernando_gonzalez wrote:

I have asked but even they don't know.  

Your Cisco AM/SE "don't know" or "don't want to help"?  We need to know their actual response.

And which Pacific Island is the intended destination.  I need to know if you are AU or NZ area.  

I don't think they know. I am in AU and sell to the Pacific Islands

I am in AU and our AM/SE may not know these details but they can source these information to you.  

Hilda Arteaga
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Leo and Kasun thanks for your assistance in this inquiry

Dear Fernando, we’re checking on this with the community team. However, we highly recommend you contact your Cisco agent to clarify this details. Alternatively, you can call to partner support for assistance on this matter.

Below you can find the numbers and contact details (for Australia):

Get help with technical pre-sales product or solution questions

More details here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en_au/about/contact-cisco.html/partner-support/partner-pre-sales-support

Hi @fernando_gonzalez the Partner support team told us this link can be helpful as well https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/partners/support-help.html?dtid=odiprc001257

In addition, they're looking for further information on this case. Once we have more information, we will share it with you