cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Where & How to adjust settings for Huawei 963168 vox25 router?

FH19881
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone,

I'm new here & a bit lost so all help is very much appreciated. I'll try & be clear re what my problem is. I'm with Vodafone for my broadband & my router is  Huawei 963168 vox25 . When I log in to my ISP router page there is no obvious way to adjusting my MTU settings for this specific router. I have 7/8 devices connected to it so need a way to set the MTU manually if possible. 

I know how to do it for windows 10 for my laptop but that only applies to my laptop & the other devices .

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@FH19881 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm new here & a bit lost so all help is very much appreciated. I'll try & be clear re what my problem is. I'm with Vodafone for my broadband & my router is  Huawei 963168 vox25 . When I log in to my ISP router page there is no obvious way to adjusting my MTU settings for this specific router. I have 7/8 devices connected to it so need a way to set the MTU manually if possible. 

I know how to do it for windows 10 for my laptop but that only applies to my laptop & the other devices .

Wrong forum.  Either go to the VF or Huawei forum.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@FH19881 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Wrong forum.  Either go to the VF or Huawei forum.  

I have the same question and issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: