cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

2 Issues With OnPLus - Everything Else...Great!

Loving OnPlus! 2 things though:

1. Since the update on Saturday, when a device is discovered with an IP address and you change the IP on the Device itself to static...OnPLus is no longer seeing the IP change and keeps the device in the OnPlus inventory the original discoverd IP

2. Still not linking my Cisco Equipment with the SMARTnet contract info. This is critical for us being notified of renewals and one of the top 3 reasons for us deploying it. I have validated with Cisco support that the Cisco User ID for the sites do in fact have access to the SMARTnet info for the devices in question.

Cheers

BP

Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi Brian,

1. Interesting, I'll see if we can reproduce this.

2. Are you able to see the contract status? To view the details, you must use the original CCO for that contract or have your CCO attached to the contract.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Highlighted
Beginner

Sorry for the delayed response.

Item 1 Eventualy resolved itself. Must have been a fluke. My bad for reporting it

Item 2 When I log into CCO I click on the Adtional Access Tab. I see under "Your Current Access" I see "Service Contract Owner" I then see all my contract associate to the account. I have included a snapshot for you to look at (minus the actual contract numbers)

Thank You!!!!

Brian Paine