cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

880 Series Unsupported

According to this document, the 870 is supported.  It also states that the 880 ISR G2 is supported.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-17501

I have a client with a C881SRST-K9, which I'm assuming is a G1 and is unsupported.  I noticed from the driver drop down that there are drivers for the 860, 870, and 890.  I also tried each of them...just in case they might work as well...but they didn't.  Are there any plans to support this router in the future?  I also applied the Generic Cisco IOS Router Driver and it didn't like it either.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aqkazi
Enthusiast

I'm going to set one of these units up in our lab here and see if I have the same experience.

I'll get back to you with more information.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
aqkazi
Enthusiast

I'm going to set one of these units up in our lab here and see if I have the same experience.

I'll get back to you with more information.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

FYI, one of the recent updates must have fixed this.  It is now working properly using the Generic IOS Driver.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.