cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
calleemalaykavi
Beginner

Add new administrator to an existing OnPlus site

Hello,

I would like to add myself to an existing OnPlus site (device) as another administrator of the site.

My colleague who already has access to the site, did the steps explained in 

Adding and Managing Authorized Agents of the Document OnPlus Portal User guide.

steps:

Agent->Invite Agent ->Send an email invite.

I received the email with the URL.

I accessed the URL, entered my information but I get the error message when submitting :"This User ID is already registered."

I do have an OnPlus account that i initially created but it is not linked to any customer.

If this account is causing the issue, how can I delete the account?

Can you please help?

Thank you

Kavi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Michael Holloway
Cisco Employee

Hi Kavi,

Just send an email to onplus-interest@cisco.com with the Cisco.com ID that you need removed, from the email address associated with that CCO ID. Someone from the OnPlus team will respond directly via email, and upon receipt of your email confirmation we will remove the account from the OnPlus portal and send you an email confirmation that this has happened. You can then follow the link in the email your colleague provided.

Regards,

-mike

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Michael Holloway
Cisco Employee

Hi Kavi,

Just send an email to onplus-interest@cisco.com with the Cisco.com ID that you need removed, from the email address associated with that CCO ID. Someone from the OnPlus team will respond directly via email, and upon receipt of your email confirmation we will remove the account from the OnPlus portal and send you an email confirmation that this has happened. You can then follow the link in the email your colleague provided.

Regards,

-mike

View solution in original post