cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Customer Name Truncated

HiI notice that with our customers with multiple sites I name the customer like this:Customer Business Name - Location NameWhen I log in to the portal though, the name is truncated despite there being plenty of room for it to be displayed.Is this by ...

Wake On LAN

Does the OnPlus provide WOL support?  It would be really great to be able to shut a server down on a remote customers site and then send a WOL magic packet to start it up again.

OnPlus Login issue following registration

Dear OnPlus users,In the past 5 days, OnPlus service has recently experienced a case where new users will not be able to log back in to their account, following their initial login. These users will get a failure message saying "Your account is still...

Efrat Noy by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Deleting an OnPlus Portal account

Please delete my account on the OnPlus Portal.  I need to be become a sub-agent of one of my co-workers.  I'd also like to request an enhancement that allows the account owner to do this directly without the need to ask Cisco to do it.Thank you.

Incessant WAN error messages

Hi there,I have just received almost 100 messages in 20 minutes relating to my WAN performance.  I even UNPLUGGED my unit and still received messages.  I have had to go in and suspend the profile.  Luckily this is my own private beta unit and not a c...

Post Update - login attempts by ON100

Our ON100 received an update yesterday (11/20) to 37.59.This morning the administrator of one of the (Cisco) NAS devices reported repeated failed login attempts by the ON100.Settings on the ON100:No credentials present for the NASLogin not authorized...

Catalyst 2960S switch stack support?

I have a customer with a new stack of four Catalyst 2960S switches.Is this configuration supported by Onplus?I can't seem to figure out the login access and enable access credentialsso that Onplus can backup the configuration of the stack.Jeff Bright...

jgbright by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

onplus firmware not upgrading error

HiI keep getting an error from the onplus that it cant update its firmwarethe error message isFailed to download kernel at http://www.1-dfw.cisco-onplus.com/getfile.php/model=ONPLUS/fname=kernel-ON100-32.3/brand=1-dfw.cisco-onplus.com/consumer=nodean...

What is the sku for Onplus service Renewal?

Hi All,I've tried to find the sku needed to renew a service 1 to 3 years after the standard 3 years of service link to an Onplus device.Do you you have any clue, as on my side i didn't find anything that helps to answer the questio...