cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

**Bug - NTOP (Plugins - NetFlow - Describe)

After you active the NetFlow interface, if you select Plugins, NetFlow, Describe, it will bring up a screen with the last column showing No under Activate, even though it is Activated.  After simplying viewing that screen, it actually deactivates the NetFlow interface(s) and you must select Plugins - NetFlow - Activate to get them activated again.                  

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.
4 REPLIES 4
aqkazi
Enthusiast

Hi Sdeftink,

Great find, I am able to reproduce this also. I'll open up a bug for this.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

After looking into this further, this is how NTOP handles toglles with the "Describe" feature. This was designed by NTOP like this.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Then perhaps they should relable it Deactive and Describe since it deactivates first and then describes the interface.  Just a suggestion to pass along.    Why it does that, I can't possibly imagine but that is what it is so be it.  I'll just avoid it like the plague.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

I couldn't agree more, and yes I will pass that along.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team