cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.
Get the latest news in this issue of the Cisco Small Business Monthly Newsletter

Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Creating a partner account

I have 2 cisco ID's for On Plus, on the first one i have been able to manage multiple customers site (means multiple onplus device).

On the second one, it seems i can only have one customer linked to that ID...?

I know it must be the account type (customer or partner) but when i change it in account profile it doesn't change anything and comes back to customer type...

someone could help me?

Thanks a lot

Everyone's tags (3)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi ,

when we change  account type from customer to partner through account page , It should redirect the user to  overview  page indicating account type changed to partner view,   instead of staying in the same page as said by you   , This  fix provided in the Onplus 7.6 which will be avaialble End of this Month .  where based on the account type partner/Customer respective pages will be displayed.

Thanks,

Govind.

Highlighted
Beginner

Thanks for your response,

So you do believe it's because of the account type that i can't manage multiple customers in the same OnPlus account?

Is there a way to have it fixed sooner?

Another thing, is it possible to transfer a customer (means an onplus agent + all configured monitors etc.) from 1 account to another?

Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Hi Miguel Mendies ,

If your Account type is of Registered partner , you should able to create multiple customers under it by clicking on add customer

If your Accont type is of Registered Customer , you should able to mange a single network which was assigned by partner .

For the second query ,

With the Partner account ,you can invite other user called as Authorized agent / Partner( usually called subagents ) from agents Menu , who will have previliges to view all the customer details . This Authorized agent can perform all the actions done by actual Partner account  except inviting the other agent .

Thanks,

Govind

Highlighted
Beginner

OK problem solved with new version.

With the Partner account ,you can invite other user called as Authorized agent / Partner( usually called subagents ) from agents Menu , who will have previliges to view all the customer details . This Authorized agent can perform all the actions done by actual Partner account  except inviting the other agent .

I know it but what would by nice is to be able to transfer a whole customer from one account to another.

Anyway thanks a lot!

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Hi MIguel,

Thank you for the feedback. I've made note of your feature request. We've had other partners also state the account process could be more friendly. In a future release, we'll review and make changes to this process.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team