cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Announcements

Welcome to the Cisco Small Business Community

Have a question? Click on a topic board below to get started in the community.

Views
Helpful
Replies
MICHAEL KOZICKI
Beginner

Delete Onplus from my Portal

I had one of the onplus units that I have go bad and we replaced it with TAC but now I have a line in my portal that I can't figure out how to remove.

How do I delete out a customer that is in my portal that I don't want any longer?                  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Michael,

To delete that site, click "Scan My Network". You can then click "Profile" and "Delete".

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

I Overview, select the customer.  Then select Profile and select the Delete button at the bottom of the page.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

It won't let me do that because my agent that worked on it deactivated the site 1st I think.

Then I pick the last customer in this list.

SHAWN EFTINK
Contributor

By the way, based on your question, I'm assuming after you replaced the OnPlus unit via TAC that you setup a new client with the replacement ON100.  If that is the case, for future reference, you can deactivate a client and then reactivate a client when the new ON100 is added to save you some time and hassle.  From the client Dashboard select the Lightening Bolt and then select Deactivate Site.

Shawn Eftink CCNA/CCDA Please rate all helpful posts and mark correct answers to assist others searching for solutions in the community.

I see.  So did they setup a new customer that was the same as the old customer and activate the ON100 with the new customer?  If so, you could delete the new customer and then activate the ON100 with the old customer.  I know that seems like a pain, but it might beat having to work with the OnPlus team to clear it out on the backend...assuming they can do that.

Michael,

To delete that site, click "Scan My Network". You can then click "Profile" and "Delete".

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

View solution in original post

Well that could be made a bit more easy to find...    ;-)

Yes, it could. I'll put that down a feature enhancement.

Sdeftink - Thanks for assisting also!

Delete a Cisco OnPlus Account

Hello Sir,

I had seen your post regarding an issue which was concerned with the deletion of the Cisco Onplus account. I need to delete my Cisco OnPlus account. Could you please help me with it?

Hi Swati,

Send me an e-mail or private message with your agent ID.

Thanks,

The OnPlus Team

Hello sir,

I have already sent a private message to you with my agent ID.  Just wanted to ask a doubt regarding OnPlus network agent. Saw a documentation about transferring an OnPlus network agent to a different customer, what can be the scenario's in which this could be done? What is the necessity of transferring the OnPlus Network Agent to a different customer. Can you please tell me more about when this is done?

Thanks,

Swati Venkitachalam

To delete the account, I need the agent ID of the user account.

This widget could not be displayed.